Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Scanner.up to 150m transmission in open air/50m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- 2.4G Wireless+USB 2.0 Wired Connection: plug and play with simple installation mini USB receiver (barcode scanner stand included) avoid the troubles of Bluetooth pairing.
- Wide Use Range: Can be used in supermarket, convenience store, warehouse, library, bookstore, healthcare for file management, inventory tracking and POS(point of sale), etc.
- Two Paring Mode: One-to-one mode, More-to-One mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. At More-to-One mode, multiple scanners offer the freedom to transmit data to one wireless receiver.
- Suitable:UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Code32, Code128, Code bar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Matrix 2 of 5,MSI/PIESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-14 at 19:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A high quality barcode scanner is a necessary item for a number of industries. Whether utilized for supply management or sales purposes , keeping these efficient devices around can make the everyday management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Here is a list of some important factors to carefully consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you get a device that is going to operate in the temperature levels necessary for your requirements.
A number of models are built to stand up to falls , bumps or other accidents which may lead to many scanners to stop operating. Whenever the scanner is to be made use of in difficult environments look for versions that are durable enough to hold up against rough use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Try to look for products which are convenient to set up and use. Many units feature a stand which will make using the scanner a lot easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Ensure that the scanner provides you with plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Pick a scanner with a battery source which supplies ample operational time before having to be recharged.
A number of devices provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for companies that have to scan a variety of items stocked at many different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free function can certainly help when scanning big or bulky items.
This function helps you scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be sure the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the comments and ratings found on this blog can assist you to find the barcode scanners that are designed to suit the requirements and price range for your corporate needs.