Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- No need to download or install any software or apps with this barcode scanner: 3-in-1 wireless, bluetooth, and USB scanner with vibration capabilities to help in noisy environments. Such as supermarkets, shopping malls, cosmetic stores, retail industry, postal industry, logistics, banks and medical institutions.
- Supports Windows and Mac OS; works with QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Novell.Connect the scanner to your phone by buletooth also,it is a portable scanner.
- Scan 2D barcodes including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec code, Maxicode, etc.Scan 1D barcodes including UPC/EANCode128、Code39、Code 39Full ASCII、Coda bar、industrial /Interleaved 2 of 5 Code93、MSI、Code11、ISBN、ISSN、China post、etc. (optional)GS1 Databar,Code32;
- 2200mAh rechargeable scanner,long distance wireless connection for adding mobility . Support Multi-language such as English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese.
- More secured and comprehensive external protectionWe have tested for over 10,000 times from 1.5m high.Have any question,please contact us and please read the user manual carefully before using.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good quality barcode scanner is an important instrument for most organizations. Whether being used for merchandise management or sales functions , having these valuable tools around could make the every day managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Listed here are some important items to look into when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you buy a unit that are designed to operate in the temperature levels required for your business.
Several units are built to tolerate falls , bumps as well as other incidents that may lead to some scanners to quit running. When the scanner is intended to be put to use in tough environments purchase versions that are robust enough to cope with severe use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Check out models which are straightforward to setup and operate. Lots of units supply you with a stand which makes utilizing the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make sure that the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go with a scanner with a battery pack which gives significant running time before having to be charged up again.
Quite a few types offer the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for firms that need to scan lots of merchandise placed at a number of locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy period of time.
Hands Free Capability
Having a hands free function helps when scanning big or bulky materials.
This feature permits you to scan a product and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Be sure that the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the reviews and ratings found on this web-site may help you in identifying the barcode scanners which will best meet the requirements and price range for your business needs.