Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
- 2000mAh battery squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories or working hours, easily recharge in only 2 hours via the included USB charging cable
- Connects with smartphones, tablets, or Bluetooth-enabled computers, works with computer, smartphone, tablet and mobile PDA(Note: It does not work with square POS)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
The right barcode scanner is a really important instrument for many industries. Whether used for inventory maintenance or sales operations , having these invaluable tools around can certainly make the everyday functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Below are some important things to consider when selecting a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you purchase a unit designed to work in the temperature levels necessary for your business.
A number of models are built to stand up against falls , bumps as well as other incidents that could make many scanners to quit operating. In cases where the scanner is to be used in bad types of conditions try to look for ones that are robust enough to endure rough use.
Easy To Use And Setup
Try to get models that are simple to setup and make use of. Numerous devices offer a stand that will make working with the scanner more comfortable.
Connectability And Range
Ensure the scanner provides you with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Pick a scanner with a battery source that gives a lot of running time before having to be recharged.
Several types supply you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses that will need to scan a big selection of products located at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free function helps when scanning large or bulky goods.
This function make it easier to scan a product and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Make certain that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the user reviews and ratings found on this web-site can assist you to locate the barcode scanners that will match the requirements and budget for your business needs.