Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Equipped with 2.2-inch HD color screen, the barcode scanner can display the current wireless channel used, wireless signal strength and battery power. Users can view barcode content, type and length in real time.
- USB Plug and Play， no drive needed. Read 1D bar codes ：UPC, EAN, Code128、Code39、ITF25、Codebar、Code93、MSI. Support to read 1D UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, BOOK barcode.
- Adapt advanced wireless frequency, transmission up to 200m in barrier free environment. Maximum support for 32 wireless channel
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux. Work with Word, Excel, Novell, Quickbook, InFlow etc. Only work on device that has USB port, not for iPad, tablet, smart phone.
- Multi-function: Wireless scanner, USB Wired, Data collect, Inventory mode etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is a really important item for most industries. Whether being utilized for stock maintenance or sales functions , having these invaluable instruments around helps make the regular functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Below are some important things to check when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a device which can operate in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Many models are designed to endure drops , bumps along with other mishaps which could lead to many scanners to cease operating. Any time the scanner is going to be put to use in challenging situations check out types which are sturdy enough to hold up to rough use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Search for devices that are easy to setup and make use of. Numerous devices come with a stand which will make utilizing the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Distance
Be certain the scanner offers plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Go with a scanner with a battery source that offers ample running time before having to be recharged.
Many versions supply you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organisations and businesses that will have to scan numerous manufactured goods housed at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free setting assists you when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature means that you can scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Check that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the product reviews and user ratings found on this site can assist you in looking for the barcode scanners designed to suit the needs and price range for your business needs.