Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ? IMAGE SENSOR: 1280*800 CMOS – ✿ BARCODE TYPES: both 1d and 2d codes
- ? DIMENSION： 41.5 W*49.5 D*24.3 H (mm); PACKAGE: 1* Mrz Passport Scanner, 1*cable ( Default USB ).
- ? RESOLUTION: ≥ 3 mil
- ✿ Typical depth of field: PDF417: 55-160mm (6.7 mil); Data Matix: 50-170mm ( 10 mil); QR code: 40-210mm (15mil)
- ✿ NOTE: Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C ; Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C – ▲ Our default cable is USB one, please leave message to us If you need the rs232 cable.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is a key instrument for lots of manufacturers. Whether being utilized for stock management or sales purposes , keeping these invaluable tools around could make the everyday managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Listed here are some important features to think about when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a unit which can work in the temperature ranges necessary for your workplaces.
Many devices are made to endure drops , bumps as well as other incidents that may cause some scanners to quit working. When the scanner is to be utilized in difficult circumstances seek out types which are durable enough to tolerate rough use.
Straightforward To Use And Setup
Purchase models that will be uncomplicated to set up and operate. A large number of devices supply you with a stand which makes utilizing the scanner convenient.
Connectability And Distance
Ensure the scanner allows suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Opt for a scanner with a battery pack that delivers a good amount of operating time before having to be charged up again.
Several kinds include a feature where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for business firms that might want to scan a great number of goods housed at multiple locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free mode can help when scanning large or bulky components.
This function will help you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Make sure that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the reviews and rankings found on this web-site can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that are designed to suit the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.