Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ✔ Note: 1.The scanner scan most of codes,if you can't scan your code,any questions like close the noise,please contact with seller KKMO to get the setting code to open or close. 2. Can not scan the small code below 3 Mil. EASY TO INSTALL — Plug then Work, Easy to Use. This barcode scanner is USB wired(1.5M long).
- ✔ Handheld Laser barcode scanner can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional (1D) colored barcodes.
- ✔ Effectively scans barcode in a variety of hash conditions, including through , glass/plastic, in bright sunlight, in dark environments, or on curved/reflective surfaces, even the damaged, scratched, wrinkled and other low quality barcodes.
- ✔ Decode Capability， UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Code32, Code128, Code bar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Matrix 2 of 5,MSI/PIESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
- ✔ Wide Use Range: Can be used in supermarket, convenience store, warehouse, library, bookstore, healthcare for file management, inventory tracking and POS(point of sale), etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a vital tool for lots of business owners. Whether used for merchandise maintenance or sales purposes , keeping these types of handy devices around will make the day to day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
The following are some important factors to look at when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you select a unit designed to operate in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
Many units are made to hold up against falls , bumps as well as other mishaps that can make some scanners to quit running. When the scanner will be used in tough situations try to look for kinds that are durable enough to cope with severe use.
Simple To Use And Install
Shop for models which are simple to set up and work with. Numerous units provide a stand which makes utilizing the scanner easier.
Connectability And Distance
Make certain the scanner provides you with enough wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Life
Opt for a scanner with a battery pack which supplies considerable operating time before the need to be charged.
Numerous products provide you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for business firms that will need to scan lots of products placed at numerous locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a long time frame.
Hands Free Capability
Having a hands free setting assists when scanning large or bulky products.
This attribute make it easier to scan a product without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Always make sure the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode class. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the opinions and feedback found on this web site can assist you in looking for the barcode scanners that will fulfill the demands and price range for your business needs.