Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JRHC Inventory Scanner 2D by trohestar, 1D 2D QR Wireless Barcode Scanner Portable Data Collector, Handheld Data Terminal Inventory Device with 2.8 inch TFT Color LCD Screen
- 【Intelligent Screen Display】 Designed with a 2.8 inch TFT color LCD screen after you scanned the barcode, the inventory barcode scanner can display barcode content, type, length, total scan, and date/time on the screen. What's more, you can check the remaining battery power, signal strength, and transmission status freely, so convenience for every user.
- 【Multi function】 It's a barcode collector and inventory counter combined wired scanner with the wireless scanner. Supports Instant upload mode & Offline storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,000 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when away from the receiver, then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- 【Super Decoding Ability】 JRHC 2D data collector scanner can easily capture most of the 1D barcode, such as EAN, UPC, Code 39，Code 93，Code 128, Codabar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI，2D QR PDF417. especially for FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, BOOK barcode. What's more, it can scan damaged barcode, distortion barcode, colorful barcode, etc.
- 【Plug and Play】 This Terminal Inventory Equipped USB receiver, plug and play, no need to install any driver, app, and software. NOTE: Only work on a device that with a USB port, can't for iPad, tablet, and smartphone.
- 【Factory Service】 High quality, all products are strictly tested before shipment. We provide professional instructions, friendly 18 months after-sales service, if you have any problem, pls contact our support team.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- barcode scanner
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kostanecki, Matthew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API