Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Multiple 1D Barcodes Supported: Equipped with 32-digit processor capable of scanning almost all kinds of 1D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 93, Code 11, MSI/PIESSEY, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN/ISSN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, 2/5 matrix, Postal code, etc.
- Plug and Play: Supports USB connection. After connecting the scanner to your laptop via USB cable, you can scan and upload the barcode anytime you want. Compatible with systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other common operating systems.
- Precision Scanning: Fast, high precision scanning with a low-bit error rate and consistent quality performance during repeated, long term use makes work easier and more efficient.
- Hands-Free Stand: The package includes an adjustable stand that’s very easy to install. Very convenient to use in environments like warehouses, supermarkets, libraries, etc.
- Auto-Scanning: When it’s not convenient for you to scan manually, you can shift to consecutive auto-scanning mode and use scanner with the stand to free your hands when scanning.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is an essential item for a number of business owners. Whether being utilized for stock management or sales functions , having these worthwhile instruments around makes the day to day management of your business operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Listed below are some important factors to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you purchase a device which will operate in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
A number of devices are manufactured to stand up against falls , bumps and other accidents that could make many scanners to quit operating. When the scanner will be put to use in challenging types of conditions seek out kinds that will be sturdy enough to hold up to extreme use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Try to find models which are convenient to setup and utilize. A lot of products provide you with a stand which makes operating the scanner a lot easier.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Find a scanner with a battery that provides considerable operational time before needing to be charged.
A lot of units supply you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for business enterprises that are required to scan a number of merchandise stocked at multiple sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended timeframe.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function will help when scanning big or bulky goods.
This function permits you to scan a product without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Make sure that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the reviews and feedback found on this website may help you to find the barcode scanners that will satisfy the demands and price range for your company needs.