Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Out of box: ready for use when the 2.4GHz USB Adapter is connected. No driver needed. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android (with OTG) and etc.
- High accuracy: accurately recognize different 1D barcodes including USPS, FedEx, code 32 and UPS
- 35M effective distance, 15D Battery life
- 360° anti-shock design: internal units are consolidated with high intensity. And the major components are covered with SHOCKPROOF TPU material
- More customized options: offers more customized functions, including auto scanning, hiding characters, adding prefix/suffix, and adjusting volumes
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good barcode scanner is a really important piece of equipment for lots of business owners. Whether being used for supply management or sales activities , having these types of practical devices around can make the daily managing of your business operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Listed below are some important factors to think about when getting a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you purchase a unit that are designed to work in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
A lot of units are manufactured to endure drops , bumps along with other mishaps that can lead to some scanners to quit functioning. In cases where the scanner is going to be made use of in difficult types of conditions shop for models which are tough enough to endure extreme use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Buy types that are simple to setup and work with. Lots of devices include a stand that will make utilising the scanner more convenient.
Connectability And Distance
Ensure the scanner offers you ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go for a scanner with a battery source which gives enough operating time before the need to be charged.
Quite a few types come with a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for industries that might want to scan numerous items stocked at numerous locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a longer time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode assists you when scanning big or bulky components.
This attribute will help you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Be certain that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the opinions and feedback found on this web site can assist you to locate the barcode scanners that will suit the requirements and price range for your company needs.