Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Elegant design and excellent quality give your phone stylish protection.
- Fit new iphone 5c perfectly
- Without having to remove the skin.
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 08:55 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good barcode scanner is a really important device for lots of business owners. Whether utilized for merchandise maintenance or sales activities , having these worthwhile tools around helps make the daily functioning of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Below are some important factors to take into account when getting a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you buy a unit that is going to operate in the temperature levels required for your applications.
A number of devices are designed to stand up to falls , bumps along with other mishaps which could make some scanners to stop operating. In case the scanner is going to be put to use in challenging types of conditions check out models which are tough enough to endure harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Shop for models that are easy to setup and make use of. Lots of products supply you with a stand which makes operating the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Distance
Be certain the scanner comes with plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Pick out a scanner with a battery source that gives adequate operational time before having to be recharged.
Numerous products offer you a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for industries that are required to scan a lot of goods placed at a number of sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free setting assists you while scanning large or bulky objects.
This feature helps you to scan a product without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Make sure the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the comments and ratings found on this website can help you in looking for the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.