Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 32-bit ARM microprocessor upgrade version, decoding 200 times per second, super error correction capability
- 100m /328 ft: under indoor obstacle environment; Up to 400m / 1312 ft: under outdoor barrier free environment.
- Easy-to-use inventory mode for storing 4500-200,000 barcode information
- Independent mechanical IDs give each gun a unique identification, ensuring that multiple sets of products work simultaneously without crosstalk.
- About use and warranty: We provide 24 months of free repair, because of the number of characters, some features and guidelines are not described on the page, but can be viewed in the manual, if you have any questions, please contact our professional customer service, Reply within 12 hours.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is an extremely important piece of equipment for most manufacturers. Whether being utilized for inventory upkeep or sales functions , having these practical instruments around help make the day to day management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
These are some important items to have a look at when getting a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges
Make sure that you choose a unit designed to work in the temperature ranges needed for your operations.
A number of devices are manufactured to stand up to drops , bumps as well as other accidents that may result in many scanners to cease running. If the scanner might be made use of in difficult situations search for kinds that are durable enough to endure extreme use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Get units that will be simple to set up and operate. A lot of devices offer you a stand that makes operating the scanner less demanding.
Connectability And Distance
Be sure that the scanner provides satisfactory wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Purchase a scanner with a battery pack that provides a lot of operational time before needing to be recharged.
Some devices come with a function where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organizations and businesses that have to scan numerous goods stocked at many different locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended timeframe.
Hands Free Capability
Using a hands free mode helps when scanning big or bulky merchandise.
This feature allows you to scan a product while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make sure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the product reviews and rankings found on this web-site can assist you to find the barcode scanners that are going to match the requirements and price range for your company needs.