Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Convenient 2 in 1 Design: Connect wirelessly via 2.4Ghz Wireless for added mobility, or benefit from a stable, wired connection with the included USB charging cable
- 32-bit Processor: Seamlessly scan 300 times/sec, Error Rate 1/50 millions, Internal 64K storage which can save up to 2000 barcodes onto the scanner
- Widely Barcode Range Support: Barcode scanner is compatible with a wide variety of the most popular barcode types; includes UPC / EAN 13/ UCC / EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 128, and more
- Long-Lasting 700mAh Battery: Squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories or working hours; easily recharge in only 1.5 hours via the included USB charging cable
- Scan Everywhere: For use in business, shops, warehouses, or anywhere you need to quickly scan barcodes and manage inventory.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is a needed device for a lot of firms. Whether being used for supply management or sales purposes , having these worthwhile tools around will make the every day management of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
These are some important points to take into account when getting a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a unit which will work in the temperature levels required for your requirements.
Several devices are designed to endure falls , bumps or other mishaps that can lead to some scanners to quit operating. In the event that the scanner might be put to use in hard types of conditions buy kinds that will be tough enough to survive extreme use.
Simple To Use And Install
Shop for products that will be simple to install and work with. Several units provide a stand that makes operating the scanner more convenient.
Connectability And Range
Confirm that the scanner provides you with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Purchase a scanner with a battery pack which offers significant operating time before needing to be charged.
Several designs have a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for organizations and businesses that need to scan a variety of goods located at numerous locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Capability
Having a hands free setting will help when scanning large or bulky pieces.
This feature helps you scan a product while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make sure the scanner is compatible with your current barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the product reviews and user ratings found on this website may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that are designed to meet the demands and budget for your company needs.