Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base (depending on the environment).
- Future Proof: For those who only require 1D scanning now but anticipate 2D scanning in the future, the Voyager 1452g can be affordably upgraded from 1D to 2D scanning at any time.
- Mobile Phone Reading: Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Long Battery Life & Tool-Free Battery Removal: Field-replaceable lithium ion battery provides 14 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume.
- Flexible Licensing Solution: Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
The right barcode scanner is an extremely important item for most business enterprises. Whether used for stock upkeep or sales operations , keeping these types of functional tools around will make the day-to-day functioning of your business operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
The following are some important things to think about when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you select a unit which will operate in the temperature ranges required for your applications.
Many models are made to withstand drops , bumps as well as other accidents which could cause some scanners to quit operating. Whenever the scanner will be put to use in tough conditions opt for versions which are strong enough to survive harsh use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Choose models that are uncomplicated to set up and use. Many devices feature a stand which will make operating the scanner faster and easier.
Connectability And Range
Be sure the scanner gives plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go with a scanner with a battery pack which gives lots of operational time before needing to be charged.
Many models come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for companies that are required to scan a variety of items stocked at multiple locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free function helps when scanning large or bulky materials.
This function helps you to scan an object without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode style. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the reviews and ratings found on this blog may help you to find the barcode scanners that are designed to meet the demands and budget for your company needs.