Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Omnidirectional/Single-Line Mode: Alternate between 20 scan lines for omnidirectional scanning and a single scan line for menu scanning
- Sleep Mode with IR Wake-Up: Multiple sleep modes reduce power consumption, extending life and lowering cost of operation
- Small Footprint: Keeps valuable counter space clear
- Optional Stands: Customize the height of the scanner for unique applications
- OPOS and JPOS System Compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user environment
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Scan barcodes.
- Use USB barcode scanner.
- Use camera as barcode scanner
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2020-11-26 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A high quality barcode scanner is a vital piece of equipment for a great many companies. Whether being used for merchandise maintenance or sales functions , keeping these worthwhile instruments around can make the daily running of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Right here are some important features to consider when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you purchase a unit that are designed to work in the temperature ranges needed for your workplaces.
A number of models are made to tolerate drops , bumps and other accidents that could result in many scanners to cease operating. In cases where the scanner might be used in hard types of conditions choose models that will be tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Install
Look for types that are uncomplicated to set up and work with. Lots of products include a stand which makes working with the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Be certain that the scanner allows sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Consider a scanner with a battery which supplies enough operating time before having to be charged.
Some designs provide a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for businesses and organizations that have to scan several merchandise located at a number of sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy time period.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function helps when scanning large or bulky materials.
This attribute means that you can scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Be certain that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode version. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the product reviews and user ratings found on this blog may help you in locating the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the requirements and price range for your company needs.