Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 20 scan line omnidirectional pattern: Provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications
- Sweet Spot Scanning: Engineered “sweet spot” to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate
- Adjustable scan head: Ability to tilt scanner 30º for targeted scanning or larger products
- Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC
- Automatic Scanning Operation: Simply present a bar code and the unit scans in a single pass
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good quality barcode scanner is an invaluable product for a number of businesses. Whether being used for inventory management or sales functions , keeping these types of worthwhile instruments around could make the day-to-day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate process.
The following are some important factors to take into consideration when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you select a device that can work in the temperature ranges required for your applications.
A lot of models are designed to tolerate falls , bumps as well as other mishaps which may make some scanners to quit operating. In case the scanner is usually to be made use of in rough situations choose kinds that are durable enough to withstand severe use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up
Opt for units which are simple to set up and make use of. A number of products feature a stand that will make using the scanner less demanding.
Connectability And Distance
Always make sure that the scanner offers you plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Pick a scanner with a battery pack which gives a lot of running time before the need to be charged up again.
Many models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for companies that are required to scan many merchandise kept at numerous locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged time period.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free setting may help when scanning large or bulky materials.
This attribute means that you can scan a product without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Confirm that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode class. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the evaluations and feedback found on this site can help you to locate the barcode scanners which will meet the demands and budget for your company needs.