Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes at different angles; comes with stand for stationary use
- 650-nm, 900-mW laser produces 20 lines of light in omnidirectional pattern; can make up to 1,120 scans per second
- Head tilts up to 30 degrees to accommodate scanning different objects and workstations
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 410 g (14. 5 oz.); measures 102 x 105 x 150 mm/4 x 4.1 x 5.9 inches (W x D x H)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is a necessary tool for a lot of businesses. Whether utilized for supply management or sales functions , keeping these types of handy tools around can certainly make the day by day running of your business operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Listed here are some important items to have a look at when getting a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you select a unit which will work in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
Many devices are made to tolerate drops , bumps or other mishaps that may cause many scanners to quit operating. When the scanner is going to be put to use in hard environments choose ones which are robust enough to survive severe use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Purchase devices which are convenient to setup and use. A lot of devices supply you with a stand that makes utilising the scanner far more convenient.
Connectability And Distance
Be certain the scanner comes with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go for a scanner with a battery which supplies ample operational time before needing to be charged up again.
A lot of devices have a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for organizations that have to scan several products housed at numerous sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended time period.
Hands Free Feature
Using a hands free setting can certainly help while scanning big or bulky items.
This attribute help you scan an object without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Be sure the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode version. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the opinions and feedback found on this web site can help you in locating the barcode scanners that will satisfy the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.