Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional (1D) barcodes
- 650-nm, 825-mW laser produces single line of light to scan a barcode
- CodeGate setting allows scan line to be visible but prevents barcode data from being transmitted until button is pushed to help reduce errors
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 149 g (5.3 oz.); measures 198 x 78 x 56 mm/7.8 x 3.1 x 2.2 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good quality barcode scanner is a vital piece of equipment for a great many organizations. Whether in use for supply upkeep or sales activities , keeping these useful instruments around makes the every day managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
There are some important items to consider when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you select a unit that is going to work in the temperature levels needed for your business.
Many models are manufactured to hold up against falls , bumps as well as other incidents that may result in many scanners to quit working. In case the scanner might be put to use in rough conditions find types which are durable enough to survive harsh use.
Very Easy To Use And Setup
Consider types which are simple to install and utilize. Lots of products supply you with a stand that makes utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure that the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Life
Opt for a scanner with a battery that delivers significant operating time before needing to be recharged.
A lot of devices supply you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for business firms that need to scan a variety of merchandise located at several different locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free mode assists while scanning large or bulky materials.
This feature helps you scan a product without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Always make sure that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the opinions and user ratings found on this blog can help you to locate the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the demands and price range for your company needs.