Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Cable Connectivity – 270 scan/s – 1D – Linear – Single Line – Ivory
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-24 at 06:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide A good quality barcode scanner is an extremely important tool for lots of organizations. Whether in use for supply upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these useful tools around helps make the daily managing of your company operations a smoother and more detailed process. Here is a list of some important items to look into when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Operating Conditions Make sure that you get a unit that will work in the temperature levels necessary for your applications.
Quality A number of units are made to tolerate falls , bumps and other accidents which may result in some scanners to stop running. When the scanner is usually to be put to use in rough types of conditions try to look for models that will be durable enough to withstand extreme use.
Simple To Operate And Install Look for types that are simple to set up and make use of. A large number of units offer you a stand which will make using the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Range Make certain the scanner provides sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Life Go with a scanner with a battery that offers a good amount of running time before having to be charged up again.
Upload Mode Some designs have the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for industries that will have to scan numerous items stocked at a number of sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Setting Using a hands free mode assists while scanning big or bulky components.
Ominidirectional Scanning This feature means that you can scan an item and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions Ensure that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode version. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 With the use of the opinions and ratings found on this website may help you in finding the barcode scanners which will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.