Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Honeywell1D/2D Handheld Image Scanner
- Model: 4600g
- Item# 30206-001075UE
- Solid-state Technology
- Reads: Linear, Stacked Linear, 2D Barcodes, & Captures Digital Images
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 21:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good barcode scanner is an invaluable device for a number of business enterprises. Whether being utilized for stock management or sales operations , keeping these kinds of practical instruments around can make the day by day managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Below are some important points to think about when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you select a unit which can work in the temperature levels needed for your business.
Many devices are built to tolerate drops , bumps as well as other incidents which could lead to some scanners to quit working. Any time the scanner is going to be used in rough situations choose ones which are strong enough to hold up against severe use.
Convenient To Use And Setup
Search for products that are simple to set up and make use of. Lots of products supply you with a stand which will make utilising the scanner much easier.
Connectability And Range
Make certain that the scanner provides you with ample wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Choose a scanner with a battery source that gives ample operating time before having to be charged up again.
Some kinds include a function where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses and organizations that will have to scan a big selection of merchandise stocked at several different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free function will help when scanning big or bulky pieces.
This function permits you to scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the comments and feedback found on this website can help you in locating the barcode scanners that are going to meet the demands and budget for your company needs.