Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wireless, handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D, 2D, and PDF417 barcodes
- Area imager to scan 1D and 2D barcodes on labels or cell phone screens, capture images, and scan documents
- Wireless Bluetooth capability allows barcode reader to transmit data from up to 33' away from charging base
- Charging base can be plugged into USB port of host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 7.5 oz.; measures 6.3 x 2.8 x 4.1 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A high quality barcode scanner is a vital piece of equipment for a great many industries. Whether in use for supply maintenance or sales functions , having these kinds of handy tools around makes the every day managing of your business operations a smoother and more detailed process.
These are some important points to take into consideration when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you buy a unit that is going to work in the temperature levels required for your requirements.
Several units are designed to stand up against falls , bumps along with other mishaps that may cause some scanners to quit running. When the scanner is going to be used in challenging situations seek out kinds that will be robust enough to hold up against rough use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up
Shop for models which are straightforward to setup and use. A large number of products feature a stand which makes operating the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make sure the scanner provides ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Purchase a scanner with a battery pack that gives enough operational time before needing to be charged up again.
Some devices supply you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for firms that have to scan a large number of goods stored at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy period of time.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free function will help while scanning large or bulky items.
This attribute permits you to scan a product without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure that the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode version. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the user reviews and ratings found on this site may help you in locating the barcode scanners which will best meet the requirements and budget for your company needs.