Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D, 2D, and PDF417 barcodes
- Laser produces light in an omnidirectional pattern to scan barcodes at different angles
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Stand enables barcode reader to be used in a fixed position
- Weighs 4.2 oz.; measures 7.1 x 2.6 x 1.7 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A quality barcode scanner is a very important tool for lots of industries. Whether in use for merchandise management or sales functions , keeping these kinds of functional devices around will make the day-to-day management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here are some important items to carefully consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you get a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
A number of models are manufactured to hold up against drops , bumps and other mishaps which may make many scanners to cease working. If the scanner is to be put to use in bad circumstances buy kinds which are durable enough to survive harsh use.
Easy To Use And Install
Purchase models which are easy to set up and make use of. A number of products provide you with a stand which makes working with the scanner convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make certain the scanner offers adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Go with a scanner with a battery source that gives significant operational time before needing to be charged up again.
Numerous devices provide a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses and organizations that might want to scan a lot of items stored at many different sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over an extended time period.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free mode assists while scanning large or bulky merchandise.
This attribute help you scan an item and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be certain the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode style. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the consumer reviews and user ratings found on this web-site can help you to find the barcode scanners that are designed to match the requirements and price range for your business needs.