Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes; comes with stand for stationary use
- Laser produces lines of light in omnidirectional pattern to scan barcodes at different angles
- Software upgrade (sold separately) can enable device to scan two-dimensional (2D) and Portable Document Format 417 (PDF417) barcodes
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 119 g (4.2 oz.); measures 180 x 66 x 43 mm/7.1 x 2.6 x 1.7 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A high quality barcode scanner is an essential item for a number of business firms. Whether being used for stock maintenance or sales activities , keeping these kinds of practical tools around helps make the regular running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Listed here are some important factors to take into account when getting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you select a unit which can operate in the temperature levels needed for your workplaces.
A number of units are designed to tolerate drops , bumps as well as other mishaps that can lead to many scanners to quit working. When the scanner is intended to be used in tough types of conditions buy types that will be durable enough to cope with severe use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Consider units that will be straightforward to set up and operate. A lot of devices include a stand that will make using the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Distance
Make certain the scanner gives ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Select a scanner with a battery source which gives adequate operational time before having to be recharged.
Many devices provide a feature where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for organizations that have to scan many products located at multiple sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a long period of time.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free mode assists while scanning big or bulky goods.
This function will allow you to scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make certain that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode class. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the reviews and feedback found on this web site can assist you to find the barcode scanners designed to suit the demands and budget for your business needs.