Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes
- Laser produces single line of light to scan barcodes at a speed of up to 270 scans per second and from up to 18″ away
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Honeywell Remote MasterMind software can be used to manage device remotely
- Weighs 5.6 oz.; measures 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
Zebra Symbol (Motorola) LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, with Cradle and USB Cables
- Comes with one cradle and one USB cable
- BUILT FOR ALL-DAY, EVERYDAY USE---patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
- FREE YOUR WORKERS WITH BLUETOOTH---Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 17:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good quality barcode scanner is an indispensable device for a lot of industries. Whether utilized for merchandise maintenance or sales purposes , having these types of valuable devices around can make the day-to-day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
The following are some important items to carefully consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you obtain a unit that can operate in the temperature levels needed for your workplaces.
A number of models are manufactured to survive drops , bumps along with other accidents that could cause many scanners to stop operating. If the scanner will be made use of in rough environments buy types that are sturdy enough to cope with severe use.
Easy To Use And Install
Try to look for types that will be convenient to set up and operate. A number of products will offer a stand which makes using the scanner a lot easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make sure the scanner provides suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Go for a scanner with a battery pack which gives a good amount of running time before having to be charged.
Several designs provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for business firms that need to scan many merchandise placed at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps while scanning big or bulky components.
This feature means that you can scan an item without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Check that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode version. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the consumer reviews and ratings found on this blog may help you in looking for the barcode scanners which will best fulfill the demands and price range for your business needs.