Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes
- Laser produces single line of light to scan barcodes at a speed of up to 270 scans per second and from up to 18″ away
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Honeywell Remote MasterMind software can be used to manage device remotely
- Weighs 5.6 oz.; measures 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is an extremely important piece of equipment for many business owners. Whether used for supply management or sales activities , having these useful instruments around makes the day to day running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Here are a few of some important things to check when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you obtain a unit that are designed to operate in the temperature levels necessary for your business.
Many devices are built to stand up to drops , bumps and other incidents that can cause some scanners to quit functioning. In cases where the scanner will be used in tough situations seek out models that are strong enough to hold up against extreme use.
Convenient To Use And Install
Shop for models that will be convenient to set up and utilize. Numerous units make available a stand which will make utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectability And Range
Make sure the scanner comes with plenty of wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Choose a scanner with a battery source which supplies a lot of running time before having to be charged up again.
A number of products provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for companies that are required to scan lots of goods located at a variety of locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long time frame.
Hands Free Capability
Utilizing a hands free mode may help when scanning large or bulky items.
This attribute help you scan an object without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make certain the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the consumer reviews and feedback found on this website can help you in looking for the barcode scanners that are designed to match the needs and budget for your corporate needs.