Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld Laser barcode scanner can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional (1D) colored barcodes.Scanning speed: 200times/sec
- Effectively scans barcode in a variety of hash conditions, including through barcode on glass/plastic, in bright sunlight, in dark environments, or on curved/reflective surfaces, even the damaged, scratched, wrinkled and other low quality barcodes.
- Plug and Play, no software or app installation required，compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Decode Capability， UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Code32, Code128, Code bar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Matrix 2 of 5,MSI/PIESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
- Wide Use Range: Can be used in supermarket, convenience store, warehouse, library, bookstore, healthcare for file management, inventory tracking and POS(point of sale), etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good barcode scanner is a highly important instrument for lots of companies. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales activities , keeping these types of useful devices around could make the day to day managing of your business operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here are some important factors to look at when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you get a unit that is going to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your requirements.
A number of units are designed to stand up to falls , bumps along with other incidents which may result in many scanners to quit operating. In cases where the scanner might be made use of in bad environments check out versions that are durable enough to hold up against severe use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Consider models that are convenient to setup and work with. Many units feature a stand that makes operating the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Range
Ensure that the scanner provides you with adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Purchase a scanner with a battery that provides lots of running time before needing to be recharged.
Many products come with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organizations and businesses that will need to scan numerous products placed at several different locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended time period.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free function helps while scanning big or bulky objects.
This function means that you can scan a product without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations
You should make sure the scanner is appropriate for your barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the user reviews and user ratings found on this web site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that are going to fulfill the needs and price range for your company needs.