Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [Wired & 2.4G Wireless & BT4.0 Wireless Barcode Scanner]: ⏩ 3-in-1 operation modes ,you can switching more conveniently.
- [Large Offline Storage]: ⏩ Built-in 16MB high-capacity memory, support 50,000 QR Code offline storage.
- [Long Transmission Distance]: ⏩ Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air under the 2.4G wireless mode, Up to 30m transmission in open air under the BT mode.
- [High Compatibility]: ⏩ Supports connection with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows XP/7.0/8.0/Win 10, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iPhone/iPad etc.
- ⏩ Support Blutooth HID Protocol, SPP Protocol and BLE Protocol.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good barcode scanner is a really important device for most business enterprises. Whether being used for stock maintenance or sales activities , keeping these types of useful devices around could make the day by day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
There are some important points to carefully consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Working Temperature ranges
Make certain you buy a unit which will work in the temperature ranges required for your applications.
A lot of units are designed to survive falls , bumps and other mishaps that may make some scanners to quit working. If the scanner is to be used in tough conditions check out ones which are durable enough to cope with severe use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Shop for products which are easy to install and work with. A large number of products make available a stand that makes using the scanner more convenient.
Connectability And Range
Be certain that the scanner provides you with plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Purchase a scanner with a battery that delivers plenty of running time before needing to be charged.
A number of designs come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for firms that have to scan a variety of items stocked at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free setting can help while scanning big or bulky pieces.
This feature allows you to scan an item without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Be sure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode version. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the consumer reviews and ratings found on this web-site can assist you in identifying the barcode scanners which will best meet the needs and price range for your business needs.