Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ?【Portable Barcode Scanner】 Mini size and pocket design. Easy to operate and carry. Fashionable and stylish.
- ?【Wired / Wireless Barcode Reader】 3 in 1 connection modes — BT4.0, USB wired and 2.4G wireless, meeting your various needs.
- ?【Multi-compatible】 Support connections with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows xp/7.0/8.0/WinCE, Android, iOS system.
- ?【Long Transmission Distance】 Under 2.4G wireless mode, up to 164ft in barrier free environment and up to 66ft under obstacles environment.
- ?【Scan Barcodes on Paper】 Please note — this scanner can only scanner barcodes on paper and can't scanner barcodes on screen.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A quality barcode scanner is an indispensable item for lots of manufacturers. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales operations , keeping these types of efficient tools around makes the day-to-day functioning of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
There are some important points to carefully consider when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you buy a unit designed to operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your operations.
Several devices are built to survive falls , bumps or other mishaps that could make some scanners to cease working. In case the scanner might be utilized in challenging environments opt for types which are tough enough to hold up against rough use.
Very Easy To Use And Setup
Purchase devices which are convenient to install and use. Several units come with a stand which makes utilising the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Distance
Check that the scanner provides you with suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Life
Find a scanner with a battery which supplies abundant running time before needing to be charged up again.
A lot of models have a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan a great number of manufactured goods located at a number of locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free function may help when scanning large or bulky products.
This feature will allow you to scan a product without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be certain the scanner is suitable for your current barcode version. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the opinions and feedback found on this site can assist you in looking for the barcode scanners which will best match the requirements and price range for your company needs.