Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- DuraSled DS840, Universal Barcode Scanning Sled for iPod & Charging Dock
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Inateck Super Wireless Barcode Scanner, Transmission Range Up to 1000.ft, Wireless Adapter and Build-in Bluetooth, Working Time Approx. 30 Days, with Vibrating Function, Pro 7
- FARTHER: Under the wireless adapter connection, the transmission distance of the barcode scanner reaches unobstructed 400 meters(0.25 miles), or indoor 100 meters(328 ft), without disconnection and interference.
- STRONGER: Able to read all 1D barcodes on screen and paper, including some rare barcodes that other barcode scanners cannot read, like Telepen, Plessey.
- FASTER: With Toshiba imaging module, German osram lighting and ARM CPU, the recognition speed gets 30% faster and the performance improves.
TEEMI 1D 2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Data Receiver Charge Station, GS1 QR PDF417 Wireless Automatic Omnidirectional Screen Scanning
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology makes it work with iPhone, ipad, Andriod, Window PC/tablets much more stable, with the cradle, the signal range is up to 250m (820ft). This scanner does not support iOS based POS like Vend, shopkeeper, Square
- High speed, reliable omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, Postal or reverse printed codes on screen or paper, able to scan at any direction, support full 2D barcodes like PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec, Hanxin, Intelligent Mail Barcode(IMB) on business card, tickets, driver license, machines, courier service bill
- Durable and Larger Capacity 2500 mAh rechargeable battery makes the scanner works longer. The USB cradle works as a data receiver and charge station. Whenever scanner sits in cradle, charging automatically starts. It also holds the scanner in handsfree presentation mode.
Esup Barcode Scanner with Stand USB Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Laser Barcode Reader with Adjustable Stand
- Our barcode scanner is made of high quality ABS plastic, flexible adjustable stand for hands-free scanning, ergonomic design, comfortable feel to grip.
- Supports a wide range of barcodes types: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request
- Plug & Play: Easy installation with any USB port, just plug the USB cable into your computer, then your computer will automatically install the USB driver within 2-5 seconds and start scanning instantly!
Last update on 2021-07-29 at 20:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good barcode scanner is an invaluable instrument for a lot of organizations. Whether in use for inventory upkeep or sales activities , keeping these practical devices around could make the everyday managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Listed here are some important items to take into consideration when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you purchase a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your applications.
A number of devices are built to withstand drops , bumps and other mishaps which could cause many scanners to stop functioning. Any time the scanner might be put to use in rough environments purchase kinds which are tough enough to tolerate extreme use.
Straightforward To Use And Setup
Shop for units that are uncomplicated to set up and operate. Lots of units include a stand that will make operating the scanner a lot easier.
Connectability And Distance
Make sure that the scanner features plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Go with a scanner with a battery that delivers abundant operational time before having to be charged up again.
Quite a few devices offer the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for organisations and businesses that are required to scan lots of manufactured goods located at a variety of locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free mode can help while scanning large or bulky items.
This feature let you scan an item while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Confirm that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the reviews and ratings found on this web-site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners which will best satisfy the demands and price range for your company needs.