Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Scanner Type: Handheld Barcode Scanner
- Connection Type: Cable
- Cable Sold Separate
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-20 at 23:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide A good quality barcode scanner is an indispensable instrument for most business enterprises. Whether in use for supply maintenance or sales functions , keeping these useful tools around help make the regular management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed process. Below are some important features to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Working Environment Be sure that you purchase a device that will operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your operations.
Durability Many models are built to stand up to drops , bumps or other mishaps which could lead to some scanners to quit running. In the event that the scanner is usually to be used in difficult environments buy kinds that will be durable enough to withstand rough use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up Search for devices which are uncomplicated to install and operate. Several devices offer a stand which makes utilizing the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Distance Confirm the scanner provides suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Time Select a scanner with a battery source that provides adequate running time before needing to be recharged.
Upload Function A lot of units come with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for organizations and businesses that have to scan lots of items located at many different locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over an extended time frame.
Hands Free Function Having a hands free mode could help while scanning large or bulky merchandise.
Ominidirectional Scanning This function helps you scan an object without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Types Be certain the scanner is appropriate for your barcode style. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 With the help of the comments and user ratings found on this blog can assist you in locating the barcode scanners designed to suit the demands and price range for your corporate needs.