Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D, 2D, and PDF417 barcodes
- Laser produces light in an omnidirectional pattern to scan barcodes at different angles
- USB cable can be plugged into the USB port of a computer or host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Motion tolerance enables barcode reader to scan barcodes with accuracy even when in motion
- Weighs 5.11 oz.; measures 6.4 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a necessary item for most business enterprises. Whether in use for merchandise upkeep or sales operations , keeping these efficient devices around will make the day to day managing of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Right here are some important things to check out when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you choose a device which will work in the temperature ranges necessary for your operations.
A lot of units are manufactured to stand up to falls , bumps or other incidents that can cause many scanners to cease functioning. Whenever the scanner might be put to use in tough environments purchase kinds that will be strong enough to hold up against extreme use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Search for devices which are straightforward to set up and operate. Several devices offer a stand that will make utilizing the scanner more comfortable.
Connectivity And Distance
Be certain that the scanner gives enough wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Decide on a scanner with a battery which supplies considerable running time before the need to be charged.
Several types come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organizations that are required to scan a number of manufactured goods placed at multiple locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free setting helps when scanning big or bulky objects.
This feature will let you scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
You should make sure the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode style. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the user reviews and feedback found on this site can assist you in identifying the barcode scanners which will meet the requirements and budget for your business needs.