Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Scanner Type: Handheld Barcode Scanner
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Power Source: Battery
- No Cradle, power supply or cable is included
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-20 at 23:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information A good barcode scanner is an extremely important item for a great many business enterprises. Whether in use for merchandise maintenance or sales operations , having these types of functional instruments around makes the every day functioning of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task. There are some important factors to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temps Make sure that you select a device which will operate in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Toughness Several units are designed to survive drops , bumps as well as other mishaps that could result in some scanners to stop functioning. When the scanner might be utilized in rough environments consider versions which are durable enough to hold up to severe use.
Convenient To Use And Setup Consider types that will be uncomplicated to setup and make use of. Many products come with a stand that makes operating the scanner a lot easier.
Connectability And Distance Be sure the scanner provides enough wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Time Buy a scanner with a battery source that has abundant running time before having to be charged up again.
Upload Feature A lot of types offer a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for business firms that have to scan a lot of merchandise placed at several different sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Feature Utilizing a hands free function assists while scanning large or bulky items.
Ominidirectional Scanning This feature permits you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds Ensure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode style. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 Making use of the reviews and feedback found on this web-site can help you to find the barcode scanners which will best fulfill the demands and price range for your business needs.