Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Rugged Android Tablet Barcode Scanner, Upgraded Android 9.0, Integrated Zebra 2D Scanner, 8 Inch Rugged IP67 Tablet, with GPS, WiFi, 4G, NFC for Warehouse Industrial Management, MUNBYN Scanner
- [Rugged tablet with IP67& MIL-STD-810G Certification]: MUNBYN Rugged tablet scanners are designed to withstand 3.93ft drops, hard knocks, extreme temperatures, moisture, dust, water, and more. Perfect for people working indoors, outdoors, in extreme or busy environments
- [Upgraded High-end Configuration]: Thanks to upgraded to Android 9.0 OS，this Android tablet is more compatible and safer. From equipped with Qualcomm MSM8953 Octa-core CPU to expanding the RAM &ROM (4+64GB), all to improve software running speed and operating experience
- [Superior Scanning Performance with Zebra 2D SE2707]: Built-in Top brand of scan engine, enable accurately and quickly read 1D and 2D barcodes of good and poor quality bar codes. Enables web-based warehouse & inventory applications or excel input
Symcode 2D Bluetooth Wireless QR Barcode Scanner,Portable Ring Wearable Finger 1D 2D Mini Bar Code Reader Scanner Suppot Screen Scanning with Bluetooth & 2.4GHz Wireless & Wired Connection Scanner
- 【2D QR Wearable Ring Barcode Scanner】⏩- Ring scanner design is so special and portable.This mini 2d barcode scanner allows your to wear it of the finger, left or right,Durable trigger button, easy one click to scan fitting perfect on your finger and comfortable to use.
- 【2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Barcode Scanner】⏩- The wireless transmission distance of Our Blutooth wireless barcode scanner can up to 30 feet (10m) , Compare with common wired handheld scanner, It can increase 10%-30% productivity.It can support for Windows XP, Win 7,Win 8/10 system PC.Android devices,IOS devices.It is convenient to switch between computers and mobile phones.
- 【Vibration Alert】⏩- When you need a quiet working environment, just set the volume off and the vibration function will lets you know if a bar code is detected.This wireless barcode scanner supports instant upload and storage mode two types use modes, support turn on or off the sound and vibration, add keyboard keys (TAB, CR&LF, etc.) to the scanning operation and so on. you can freely set by your needs.
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 19:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A high quality barcode scanner is a key instrument for most business enterprises. Whether being utilized for supply management or sales activities , keeping these functional devices around can make the day by day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Listed below are some important factors to have a look at when selecting a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you obtain a unit that are designed to work in the temperature levels needed for your applications.
Many units are built to endure drops , bumps as well as other incidents that may cause many scanners to stop working. In cases where the scanner is to be used in challenging types of conditions try to look for ones that will be sturdy enough to stand up to severe use.
Easy To Use And Setup
Check out units that will be simple to install and work with. Several products feature a stand that makes working with the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure the scanner gives adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Choose a scanner with a battery that offers significant running time before needing to be recharged.
Many designs include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for business enterprises that are required to scan a lot of merchandise housed at multiple locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free mode will help when scanning big or bulky objects.
This function make it easier to scan an object without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Confirm that the scanner is compatible with your current barcode style. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the user reviews and feedback found on this site can help you to locate the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the needs and budget for your company needs.