Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- No cable is included
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-24 at 06:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners A good quality barcode scanner is an important tool for most business owners. Whether used for merchandise maintenance or sales operations , having these handy tools around can make the day-to-day managing of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity. Listed below are some important things to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Operating Conditions Make certain you purchase a device that are designed to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your business.
Durability Several devices are designed to hold up against drops , bumps or other accidents which could result in many scanners to cease functioning. In cases where the scanner is usually to be used in difficult types of conditions try to look for types that will be strong enough to endure severe use.
Simple To Operate And Setup Buy devices that will be easy to install and work with. A number of units come with a stand which makes working with the scanner more convenient.
Connectability And Distance Make certain the scanner features suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time Purchase a scanner with a battery source that offers lots of running time before needing to be charged up again.
Upload Feature Many models supply you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for business firms that will need to scan several products stocked at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over an extended time period.
Hands Free Function Having a hands free mode can help while scanning big or bulky items.
Ominidirectional Scanning This feature permits you to scan a product without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants Make certain that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode version. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 Utilizing the reviews and user ratings found on this web site can help you in finding the barcode scanners that will fulfill the demands and budget for your business needs.