Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Ring of Light visual good-read confirmation, configurable polyphonic speaker for customized audio good-read confirmation
- Adjustable scan head with 30° tilting ability for larger items
- Ergonomic rubber finishing grips are ideal for handheld operations
- Capacitive trigger for single line targeting applications such as Price Look Up (PLU) lists
- Scans all standard 1D codes, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional. Top of the range speed and motion tolerance on 1D bar codes
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a highly important piece of equipment for many companies. Whether utilized for merchandise maintenance or sales activities , having these kinds of functional devices around could make the day to day managing of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Here is a list of some important things to check when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you obtain a unit which will operate in the temperature levels necessary for your applications.
A lot of units are manufactured to endure falls , bumps and other accidents that can cause some scanners to cease working. In the event that the scanner is usually to be utilized in tough circumstances try to look for kinds that will be tough enough to hold up to harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Shop for products that will be easy to install and work with. Many devices will offer you a stand which makes working with the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make sure that the scanner provides you with adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Find a scanner with a battery that has sufficient operational time before having to be charged up again.
Quite a few devices provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organisations and businesses that have to scan a lot of products stored at multiple sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free setting may help when scanning large or bulky objects.
This attribute allows you to scan a product while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Types
Be certain the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the opinions and rankings found on this web site may help you to find the barcode scanners that will fulfill the needs and price range for your company needs.