Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fast Scan Speeds up to 8ppm in color and black/white
- Compact and lightweight measures under 12 inches in length and weighs less than 1pounds
- USB Powered included; No wall outlet required. Operating Environment: Temperature- 41°F – 95°F (5°C – 35°C)
- The drivers and utilities on the CD ROM/ DVD ROM for Windows 8 or earlier bundled with your Brother machine are NOT compatible with Windows 10;
All drivers and utilities on the CD ROM can be downloaded on Brother’s website
- Daily Duty Cycle (max. pages) 100. Media Weights Single Sheets (min/max) 16 28. Paper Size Single Sheet (max.) 8.5(W) x 32(L) Inches
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is a highly important piece of equipment for a lot of organizations. Whether used for stock upkeep or sales functions , having these types of worthwhile instruments around helps make the day-to-day managing of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
These are some important items to take into account when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you select a unit which can operate in the temperature ranges needed for your business.
Several models are built to survive drops , bumps as well as other mishaps which could make many scanners to cease functioning. In case the scanner is intended to be used in bad types of conditions opt for versions which are durable enough to cope with harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Get models that are convenient to set up and work with. Numerous products include a stand that will make utilizing the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Range
Ensure the scanner offers ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Consider a scanner with a battery source which offers lots of operational time before needing to be charged up again.
Some models come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for business enterprises that have to scan a great number of merchandise housed at a number of locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Capability
Using a hands free setting helps while scanning large or bulky items.
This function helps you to scan a product and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Ensure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode version. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the evaluations and ratings found on this web-site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners which will match the needs and budget for your business needs.