Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Scans single and double-sided documents in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 16 ppm. Duplex Scan Speed (ipm) : 32. Daily duty cycle is up to 500 scans per day
- Wireless network connectivity, plus USB interface for local connections and Easy-to-use TouchPanel display allows one-touch scanning to common destinations
- operating system compatibility :Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.8.x, Linux. Operating temperature 41 degree Fahrenheit to 95 degree Fahrenheit
- Easily scans business and embossed plastic I.D. cards, receipts, photos, and documents up to 34″. Versatile Media Handling and Scanning Modes are 24-bit color, 8-bit (256 levels) gray scale, 1 bit monochrome
- in length through the 20-page auto document feeder. Max. Paper Size (single sheet) – 8.5 x 34inches.Max. Paper Size (multiple sheets)- 8.5x 11.7 inches
- Bundled with a valuable suite of scanning software, including desktop document, receipt and business card management programs
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is a vital device for a number of business owners. Whether in use for merchandise maintenance or sales operations , keeping these kinds of worthwhile instruments around makes the everyday management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
These are some important things to check out when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you buy a unit that are designed to operate in the temperature levels necessary for your requirements.
Several models are designed to withstand drops , bumps and other incidents that might lead to some scanners to stop working. In case the scanner is going to be made use of in bad situations buy versions which are sturdy enough to survive extreme use.
Easy To Use And Install
Shop for models that are uncomplicated to set up and make use of. Many products will offer you a stand that makes utilizing the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Range
Ensure the scanner gives plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Life
Find a scanner with a battery which offers considerable operating time before having to be charged.
Quite a few models offer you the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for businesses and organizations that have to scan a variety of products placed at many different sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free function helps when scanning large or bulky merchandise.
This function enables you to scan an item and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Make certain the scanner is suitable for your current barcode style. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the user reviews and user ratings found on this blog can assist you to locate the barcode scanners designed to suit the demands and price range for your company needs.