Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Low Profile: Reduces interference and improves worker transaction time while reducing accidental drops, lowering the total cost of ownership.Small size with large storage, portable and endurable.
- Ring Design: Ring design allows worker to wear the scanner of the Finger, left or right, increasing worker satisfaction and comfort.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity: Keep the scanner connected up to 30 feet (10m) from the computer, increasing productivity by allowing workers to move to the task.
- Scanning Options: Standard range scanner that reads all common 1D codes up to 45” (1143mm) or image that reads both 1D to ensure maximum productivity Built Tough.
- Ring: Magnesium alloy top enclosures, and a smooth, low-Profile magnesium trigger offer greater durability and ease of use, leading to increased productivity, a lower cost of ownership and reduced downtime.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is an essential instrument for lots of business enterprises. Whether in use for stock management or sales functions , keeping these types of efficient instruments around can certainly make the day to day running of your business operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
These are some important items to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temperature ranges
Make sure that you select a device that will work in the temperature levels required for your business.
A number of units are made to survive drops , bumps as well as other mishaps which may cause some scanners to stop working. In cases where the scanner is usually to be put to use in hard environments shop for versions which are robust enough to stand up to extreme use.
Convenient To Use And Set Up
Try to look for devices which are simple to install and operate. Several products will offer you a stand which makes operating the scanner faster and easier.
Connectability And Distance
Be certain that the scanner allows enough wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Pick a scanner with a battery pack that delivers adequate operating time before needing to be charged.
Some designs provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses and organizations that might want to scan a great number of items stored at a variety of locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a longer time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free mode will help when scanning big or bulky products.
This attribute helps you to scan an object and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make certain that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode type. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the opinions and user ratings found on this website may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that will fulfill the demands and budget for your company needs.