Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Two connection modes: USB 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth4.1 connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play.CCD scan head can scan the screen code.
- Ultra-long battery life, Upgraded integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, standby of 5 Months if fully charged. Continuous scanning barcode for more than one week. It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port.
- Internal memory of 16 MB, Offline storage capacity 2600. Supported languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian /Japanese.
- Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 4ft/ 1.2m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, MAC OS etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A high quality barcode scanner is an indispensable piece of equipment for many business firms. Whether in use for supply maintenance or sales activities , keeping these invaluable tools around will make the regular managing of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Here is a list of some important things to take into account when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges
Be sure you choose a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your business.
Many units are made to endure falls , bumps as well as other accidents that may make some scanners to quit functioning. If the scanner is to be made use of in tough circumstances seek out ones that are sturdy enough to stand up to rough use.
Very Easy To Use And Install
Search for units that are uncomplicated to set up and make use of. A lot of products provide you with a stand that will make utilising the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Ensure that the scanner features sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Find a scanner with a battery pack that offers sufficient operational time before having to be charged up again.
A lot of models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for businesses that will have to scan a large number of manufactured goods kept at several different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free setting helps while scanning big or bulky materials.
This feature will let you scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be certain the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the product reviews and rankings found on this web site can assist you in identifying the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.