Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Best Bar Code Scanner:
- The best bar code scanner at your help. Informative app which helps you to buy your stuff. The bar code gives information about a product. With the scanner you can scan the product. You can as-well input the bar code number manually. The app scans QR codes also. The app works and its not a prank application. Download the free Bar code scanner.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is an important device for a number of business firms. Whether utilized for supply upkeep or sales operations , having these kinds of useful instruments around help make the day to day managing of your business operations a smoother and more detailed task.
The following are some important points to carefully consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temperature ranges
Make certain you buy a unit which can work in the temperature ranges required for your requirements.
Many models are made to survive falls , bumps and other accidents which may cause some scanners to stop running. In the event that the scanner is going to be put to use in hard environments consider versions that are robust enough to hold up against rough use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Try to get products which are convenient to set up and operate. Lots of units provide a stand that makes working with the scanner more comfortable.
Connectability And Distance
Make certain that the scanner allows adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Buy a scanner with a battery source which supplies enough operational time before having to be recharged.
Many versions offer you the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for companies that have got to scan several items placed at multiple locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a lengthy time period.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free setting assists you while scanning large or bulky components.
This feature helps you to scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
You should make sure the scanner is compatible with your barcode version. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the product reviews and rankings found on this blog can help you to find the barcode scanners which will best suit the needs and price range for your corporate needs.