Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Supports a wide range of barcodes types: UPC/EAN, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5 ; 180 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Handheld type laser barcode scanner is with USB port cable, LED and buzzer indicator.150 scans per second.Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Plug and play, no need to install any software or app, easy to use. Flicker scanning, continuous scanning,New 32 bit digit laser decoding technolgy with faster scanning speed, give you a much better user experience.
- Easy to use laser barcode scanner for businesses, shops and warehouse operations.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is an important product for many business firms. Whether utilized for stock upkeep or sales purposes , having these kinds of invaluable instruments around helps make the day to day management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
These are some important things to think about when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you obtain a device that can operate in the temperature levels needed for your business.
Several devices are built to stand up against falls , bumps along with other mishaps that could lead to some scanners to stop running. In cases where the scanner is to be utilized in difficult conditions search for models that will be durable enough to tolerate extreme use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Look for products that are easy to setup and work with. A large number of devices supply you with a stand which makes utilizing the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Range
Ensure the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Go for a scanner with a battery source that offers considerable operating time before having to be recharged.
A lot of devices have a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for business enterprises that need to scan a big selection of items kept at several different sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a prolonged time period.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free setting helps while scanning big or bulky items.
This function will let you scan an item while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make sure the scanner is compatible with your current barcode class. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the reviews and ratings found on this web site can help you in finding the barcode scanners which will match the requirements and budget for your business needs.