Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Supports a wide range of barcodes types: UPC/EAN, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5 ; 180 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Handheld type laser barcode scanner is with USB port cable, LED and buzzer indicator.150 scans per second.Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Plug and play, no need to install any software or app, easy to use. Flicker scanning, continuous scanning,New 32 bit digit laser decoding technolgy with faster scanning speed, give you a much better user experience.
- Easy to use laser barcode scanner for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Note: This scanner is laser scanned and cannot scan screen code and 2D code, QR code.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A quality barcode scanner is an indispensable device for a lot of organizations. Whether utilized for merchandise management or sales purposes , keeping these kinds of necessary tools around can make the day to day running of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
These are some important factors to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you choose a device which will work in the temperature levels needed for your applications.
Several devices are manufactured to stand up to drops , bumps along with other incidents that can make many scanners to stop functioning. Whenever the scanner is going to be made use of in difficult environments consider versions which are tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Convenient To Use And Setup
Choose products which are easy to setup and make use of. A number of devices come with a stand that makes utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectability And Distance
Be sure that the scanner features satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Pick a scanner with a battery that has a lot of operational time before needing to be charged up again.
Several designs offer a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for businesses that have got to scan lots of goods housed at a number of locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free function could help when scanning large or bulky components.
This function lets you scan a product without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Make sure that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode version. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the user reviews and ratings found on this web-site can help you in finding the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the requirements and price range for your company needs.