Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Scan barcodes.
- Use USB barcode scanner.
- Use camera as barcode scanner
- do inventory
- Export data as excel
- Export data as pdf
- Export data as note bloc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 21:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A high quality barcode scanner is a key instrument for a lot of businesses. Whether in use for merchandise management or sales activities , having these necessary instruments around can certainly make the regular management of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Below are some important features to look into when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you buy a device that is going to operate in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Several units are designed to stand up to falls , bumps as well as other incidents that could result in some scanners to stop operating. In cases where the scanner is usually to be used in challenging circumstances buy kinds that will be strong enough to endure rough use.
Simple To Use And Install
Lookout for devices which are easy to set up and make use of. A large number of products include a stand which makes operating the scanner a lot easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make sure that the scanner offers you plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Select a scanner with a battery which gives enough operational time before having to be charged up again.
A number of models offer a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for organizations and businesses that need to scan a variety of merchandise stocked at a number of different sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a long time frame.
Hands Free Function
Having a hands free function assists when scanning big or bulky items.
This function help you scan an item without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
You should make sure the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode style. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the user reviews and ratings found on this web-site can help you in finding the barcode scanners which will meet the requirements and budget for your company needs.