Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Barcode Scanner Wireless & Wired Handheld, Turimon Rechargeable Barcode Reader Scanner, USB Quick Laser Barcode Scanner Gun for Library Book, Warehouse Inventory, Store Price Tag
- [Wireless and Wired] This barcode scanner can read barcodes wirelessly with a 2.4G mini USB receiver, which allow you to scan bar code in every corner of your library and warehouse. Also, it can scan barcodes with an USB cable which will charge the scanner gun at the same time. Just plug the USB receiver or cable and scan, do not need driver.
- [Instant Upload and Storage] When scanning barcode labels in the wireless mode within its transmission range, the data will be transferred instantly via the receiver to the computer. However, if the scanner is out of the wireless transmission range, the data will be stored for later upload. For more, you can set it to storage mode manually.
- [Multifunction and Quick Scan] This Turimon quick scanner can read EAN, UPC, ISBN, and almost all the bar code labels in the world. It can be programmed to add/delete prefix and suffix, to transfer the code from EAN to ISBN, and more. The maximum scanning speed of this laser scanner is 300 scans per second, and the scanning width is 5 to 30cm.
- [Long Distance Transmission] In the wireless mode, the transmission distance between the scanner and the USB receiver are up to 400 meters (1312.3ft) in open air, and 60 to 100 meters (196.8ft) indoors.
- [Compatible with Most Devices and Systems] This barcode scanner is compatible with most devices and systems. It will work perfectly with devices like desktop computer, laptops, servers, tablets which have USB interface, and systems like Windows, Mac osx, Linux, ios, Android.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- barcode scanner
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kostanecki, Matthew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 20:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API