Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 2.4G Wireless+USB 2.0 Wired Connection: plug and play with simple installation mini USB receiver(The indoor transmission distance with obstacles is about 30m / 98ft. The outdoor transmission without obstacles can reach up to 150m /490ft.)
- Anti-Shock Silicone: the orange silicone protective cover can avoid the scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet;
- The 1D barcode scanner can easily read various 1D barcode such as UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN-13,EAN-8,Codebar,Code39,Code128,Ean128, ISSN,Industrial 2 of 5,China post.
- Two Paring Mode: One-to-one mode, More-to-One mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. At More-to-One mode, multiple scanners offer the freedom to transmit data to one wireless receiver.
- Please note that the 1D wireless barcode scanner incompatible with Bluetooth function
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a needed device for a great many manufacturers. Whether in use for inventory management or sales activities , keeping these types of necessary devices around makes the day by day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
There are some important factors to carefully consider when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you purchase a unit that is going to operate in the temperature levels required for your business.
Several models are built to survive drops , bumps and other mishaps that may cause many scanners to stop operating. Any time the scanner is going to be utilized in rough types of conditions look for kinds that are durable enough to cope with extreme use.
Simple To Use And Set Up
Get models which are straightforward to install and utilize. Several units will offer you a stand which makes utilizing the scanner convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Always make sure that the scanner features ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go with a scanner with a battery source that delivers lots of running time before the need to be recharged.
Several designs offer the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for firms that will have to scan a great number of products located at multiple sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Function
Utilizing a hands free mode can help while scanning big or bulky products.
This feature enables you to scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Always make sure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the comments and user ratings found on this website may help you in finding the barcode scanners which will satisfy the requirements and price range for your company needs.