Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Excellent decoding ability: with the intelligent machine Learning algorithm invented, the P6 barcode scanner has excellent decoding abilities. Commonly used ones such as USPS, FedEx and VIN
- 60M valid transmission: thanks to PA wireless technology the transmission range reaches 60M, 5 times longer than similar scanners. As a result, the total transmission area is up to 1800㎡ wide
- Huge 2600mAh capacity battery: the 2600mAh built-in battery, Plus the most advanced CPU low-energy consuming technology means continuous scanning up to 180, 000 times on a full charge
- Professional anti-shock protection: The main part of Intec P6 is covered by 3.5-6.5mm thick TPU material, which can resist shocks and drops
- More customized: more customizations are available on the P6 such as automatic sensing, hiding barcode character, add prefix and suffix and volume adjustment, etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quality barcode scanner is a very important piece of equipment for lots of business firms. Whether being used for stock management or sales functions , having these types of worthwhile instruments around makes the everyday managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
The following are some important factors to have a look at when buying a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you buy a device that is going to operate in the temperature levels required for your requirements.
A lot of models are manufactured to stand up against drops , bumps and other incidents which could make many scanners to stop operating. In case the scanner is usually to be made use of in difficult circumstances purchase types that will be tough enough to stand up to harsh use.
Simple To Use And Install
Purchase types that will be easy to install and make use of. Many products will offer you a stand which will make utilising the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure that the scanner allows satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Decide on a scanner with a battery which offers a good amount of operational time before the need to be charged.
Numerous products offer the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for firms that need to scan a great number of manufactured goods located at many different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Function
Utilizing a hands free mode may help when scanning big or bulky pieces.
This attribute help you scan a product without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Make certain that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode class. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the consumer reviews and rankings found on this blog can assist you in identifying the barcode scanners which will best fulfill the demands and budget for your business needs.