Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【1D and 2D barcode scanner】: the scanner can quickly read various kinds of 1D and 2D barcodes, including QR, data matrix, Pdf417, UPC/EAN, Code 128, etc.
- 【Screen barcode supported】: bcst-51 features the function of collecting digital image, which makes it capable of reading barcodes on your phone and laptop screen. A great convenience for mobile payment at stores and supermarkets.
- 【Easy to deploy】: out of the box, no extra settings needed. Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish keyboards. Compatible with systems like POS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- 【Powerful functions】: the barcode scanner is equipped with manual, Auto-sensing and consecutive Scanning modes, which is a perfect fit for environments like grocery stores, Supermarkets, libraries, warehouses, etc.
- 【Efficient decoding ability】: You can use it in various environments. It’s able to read broken, blurry, high-density barcodes with accurately and efficiently. Supports shifting to Auto-sensing mode.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good barcode scanner is a very important device for lots of business enterprises. Whether used for inventory maintenance or sales functions , having these practical devices around can make the day-to-day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Here are a few of some important items to consider when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you get a device which will operate in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
A number of models are built to survive drops , bumps and other incidents that could result in many scanners to quit functioning. In case the scanner is to be put to use in tough environments choose models that are strong enough to cope with rough use.
Easy To Use And Set Up
Opt for products that will be simple to set up and use. Lots of units include a stand which will make utilising the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Range
Check that the scanner comes with enough wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Go with a scanner with a battery pack that has considerable operational time before needing to be recharged.
Some types provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for organisations and businesses that might want to scan a great number of goods stored at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Using a hands free function assists you when scanning large or bulky pieces.
This function helps you to scan an object without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Confirm the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the comments and ratings found on this site can assist you in finding the barcode scanners which will match the demands and price range for your company needs.