Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Very simple scanner to use. Simply plug in to any USB port and begin scanning. No drivers to install. No headaches.
- High quality consistent performance. The class 1 laser featured in this scan with ner can handle rigorous use which means you can scan thousands of barcodes a day without a problem
- Scan speed of 200 scans per second
- Can be used for supermarkets, convenience stores, warehouses, file management, inventory tracking, POS, and many more
- Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Linux and can be used with various software such as Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novel and any other common software
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 20:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A high quality barcode scanner is a needed piece of equipment for most businesses. Whether used for merchandise management or sales operations , having these kinds of efficient tools around could make the day to day management of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Below are some important items to take into consideration when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you buy a unit that are designed to work in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Several units are made to tolerate drops , bumps and other mishaps which may result in some scanners to cease functioning. In case the scanner will be utilized in rough situations consider ones that will be robust enough to survive harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Search for models that are convenient to install and utilize. A large number of units include a stand which will make utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure the scanner offers enough wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Pick out a scanner with a battery source which supplies abundant operating time before the need to be recharged.
A lot of devices offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for companies that have to scan a variety of items stocked at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time frame.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free function assists while scanning large or bulky items.
This attribute will allow you to scan a product without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Ensure that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the evaluations and feedback found on this web site may help you to locate the barcode scanners designed to match the needs and budget for your company needs.