Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Very simple scanner to use. Simply plug in to any USB port and begin scanning. No drivers to install. No headaches.
- High quality consistent performance. The class 1 laser featured in this scan with ner can handle rigorous use which means you can scan thousands of barcodes a day without a problem
- Scan speed of 200 scans per second
- Can be used for supermarkets, convenience stores, warehouses, file management, inventory tracking, POS, and many more
- Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Linux and can be used with various software such as Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novel and any other common software
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is a key instrument for lots of industries. Whether being utilized for merchandise management or sales operations , having these kinds of useful devices around helps make the every day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
There are some important factors to have a look at when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you obtain a unit that are designed to work in the temperature levels needed for your workplaces.
A lot of devices are made to stand up to drops , bumps and other mishaps that could cause some scanners to quit functioning. Any time the scanner is usually to be made use of in tough situations search for versions that are tough enough to survive harsh use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Look for models which are straightforward to setup and use. Quite a few units make available a stand which will make utilising the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure that the scanner provides suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Pick out a scanner with a battery pack that delivers sufficient operating time before having to be charged up again.
A number of products include a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for companies that are required to scan a big selection of merchandise housed at numerous locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function assists you while scanning big or bulky items.
This feature will let you scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Always make sure the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the reviews and ratings found on this web site can assist you to find the barcode scanners that will meet the requirements and price range for your business needs.