Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Special features for Android devices:
- QR reader
- Barcode Scanner.
- The flash can be turned on in low light.
- Save records.
- Search in the internet
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good barcode scanner is a key device for a number of industries. Whether used for supply management or sales purposes , keeping these valuable instruments around help make the day-to-day running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Here are some important factors to take into consideration when buying a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges
Make sure that you obtain a unit designed to operate in the temperature levels necessary for your business.
Several units are manufactured to stand up against drops , bumps along with other accidents that might make some scanners to stop working. Whenever the scanner is going to be utilized in tough conditions opt for models that will be tough enough to endure extreme use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Purchase units that are easy to set up and work with. Lots of products supply you with a stand that will make utilizing the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Range
Check that the scanner offers you adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Buy a scanner with a battery source which supplies sufficient operational time before the need to be charged.
Many devices offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for businesses that have to scan a big selection of goods stored at numerous sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free setting assists when scanning large or bulky components.
This function lets you scan an item while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make certain that the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the comments and rankings found on this web site can assist you to locate the barcode scanners designed to match the demands and price range for your business needs.