Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Function key F1 to F12, HOME and TAB
- Barcode Type: UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, MSI, Code11, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128Full ASCII, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, Code 93, GS1 Databar, Codabar, Code93, Discrete 2 of 5, IATA, RSSvariants, Codabar, Chinese2 of 5, International general dimensional barcodes, e.g. Inteleaved 2/5, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPS/FEDEX/TNT/DHL tracking number
- Application: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Wince / Mobile / Android devices
- Add Prefix and Suffix feature, you can add characters in front and after each scan
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A quality barcode scanner is a highly important product for a lot of business firms. Whether in use for inventory management or sales activities , having these handy instruments around have the ability to make the regular management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Here are a few of some important points to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you buy a device which will operate in the temperature levels required for your operations.
A number of models are built to hold up against drops , bumps or other incidents which could lead to some scanners to quit running. When the scanner might be put to use in rough circumstances check out kinds that are strong enough to withstand severe use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Consider models that are easy to set up and operate. Many products feature a stand which will make utilizing the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Range
Always make sure that the scanner offers suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Opt for a scanner with a battery source that provides a good amount of operating time before having to be recharged.
Many products supply you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for industries that need to scan a variety of products kept at a number of sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long period of time.
Hands Free Mode
Utilizing a hands free function assists you while scanning big or bulky components.
This feature lets you scan an item without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Make certain the scanner is appropriate for your barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the product reviews and user ratings found on this website may help you to find the barcode scanners that are going to meet the needs and budget for your corporate needs.