Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Equipped with superior performance Honeywell N6603 2D scanning engine, U9000 can read 1D and 2D barcodes accurately and promptly, even tainted, damaged, blurred barcodes, and 2D barcodes on display screens. the U9000 has been used widely for express delivery, distribution centers, logistic management, car management, supply chain management, anti-counterfeiting track and trace management.
- Extremely high performance with Android 8.1 and CPU Cortex-A53 Quad-core 64-bit 2.0GHz processor. Wireless connectivity through WIFI, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- 5 inch IPS color display with resolution 720*1280 with Gorilla glass, supports multi-touch Supported gloves and wet hands. Free returns for any reason the first 30 days plus 13 Months Warranty and online support to solve any issues you might encounter. DSK provided so you can develop your own apps.
- Battery capacity: (3.7V 4800mah) removable Standby time >350 hours Working time > 12 hours Charging time in less than 4 hours, using the standard power adapter and data cable.
- Free returns for any reason the first 30 days plus 13 Months Warranty and online support to solve any issues you might encounter. DSK provided so you can develop your own apps.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good quality barcode scanner is an extremely important piece of equipment for a lot of business enterprises. Whether being utilized for supply maintenance or sales operations , having these types of invaluable tools around have the ability to make the day to day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate process.
These are some important points to consider when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you select a unit which can work in the temperature ranges required for your applications.
A number of devices are built to stand up to drops , bumps along with other incidents that could make many scanners to stop working. In the event that the scanner is going to be utilized in tough conditions purchase versions that are durable enough to cope with rough use.
Simple To Operate And Install
Buy devices which are convenient to set up and make use of. Many units will offer you a stand which will make utilising the scanner convenient.
Connectability And Range
Make sure the scanner allows enough wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Choose a scanner with a battery that has significant operating time before having to be charged up again.
A number of kinds have a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for organisations and businesses that will need to scan a variety of manufactured goods kept at many different locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a longer time period.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free function may help while scanning large or bulky components.
This function help you scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Always make sure that the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode type. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the reviews and user ratings found on this website can help you in locating the barcode scanners that will satisfy the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.