Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Gooseneck Stand for Motorola Symbol LS22xx barcode scanner, made of high quality ABS + PC + steel, shock-resistant and stable. Easy to assemble and make your handheld scanner a hands free scanner or a fixed presentation scanner.
- The stand is also easy to be quaickly disassembled, convenient to store and transport, allows you to place your scanner anywhere yuo want.
- Adjustable stand, easy to change the position and height and get the right scanning angle as you want.
- Fit for Zebra (formerly Motorola Symbol) LS2208 LS2208AP scanner: S2208-SR20007NA, LS2208-SR20001NA, LS2208-SR20007R, LS2208-SR20001R, LS2208-SR20371R, LS2208-SR20377R, LS2208-SR20261R, LS2208-SR20401R, LS2208-SR20007, LS2208-SR20001, LS2208-7AZD0200Z, LS2208-1AZD0200Z, LS2208-SR20547R, LS2208-SR20541R, LS2208-SR20361R, LS2208-SR20111R, LS2208-1AZD0200ZR, etc. If you'd like to use it for other barcode scanner models, better to contact us before purchase to make sure whether it fits your device.
- Partshe guarantee: 30 days return policy. Any question before purchase or problem during using, just contact Partshe for free technical support.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quality barcode scanner is an extremely important tool for a number of business enterprises. Whether in use for stock management or sales functions , keeping these kinds of valuable instruments around could make the everyday management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Listed below are some important items to check when getting a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you select a device that can operate in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are built to tolerate drops , bumps and other accidents that may make some scanners to quit operating. In the event that the scanner is to be put to use in bad circumstances check out versions which are strong enough to stand up to extreme use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Shop for types that will be convenient to install and use. Quite a few devices offer a stand that will make utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make certain the scanner comes with sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Go for a scanner with a battery that offers plenty of operating time before needing to be charged up again.
A lot of kinds include a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for industries that might want to scan many items located at several different locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a longer time period.
Hands Free Function
Utilizing a hands free mode can help while scanning big or bulky items.
This feature permits you to scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Make certain the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode class. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the opinions and rankings found on this web site can help you to find the barcode scanners designed to fulfill the requirements and price range for your business needs.